$600 added to Prize Fund
by Yuengling Traditional Lager!!
201 and up
195 - 200
190 - 194
185 - 189
180 - 184
Print this form and send this portion in with payment to lock-in a spot in the tournament. You can e-mail us to reserve a spot, but a deposit or full payment must be sent to lock-in.
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: SLOCUM'S BOWL-O-DROME
Mailing Address: 1675 Pennington Road, Ewing, NJ 08618
Please include all requested information from above in the Contact form.
March 3rd & March 4th, 2007
Colonial Lanes - 3:30 P.M.
Levittown Lanes - 12:00 P.M.
Entry Fee $80
Walk-in Fee $85
$1,000.00 FIRST PLACE MONEY
$3,110.00 Total Prize Money Payout (based on 40 Entries)
Entry must be paid before March 2nd
Yuengling Lager and Hub City Distributors present the
Qualifying Format: Colonial Lanes
Round 1 - Bowl 5 games qualifying ----Top 17 Scores Advance
Top Qualifier recieves 2 byes -- Second Qualifier receives 1 Bye
into final round at Levittown Lanes
Round 2 -- Top 15 bowl eliminator format -- 3 per pair
Low total on each pair is eliminated (2 games)
TOP 10 ADVANCE to Levittown Lanes on Sunday
Round 3 - (Top 10) 2 games match play, head-to-head, low total eliminated
Round 4 - (Top 5 plus 2nd highest qualifier from Saturday)
2 games head-to-head -- Low total eliminated
Round 5 - (Top 3 plus Saturday's Qualifying Round Leader)
2 games head-to-head - Low total eliminated
Tournament Leader bowls lowest winning score
Round 6 - Top 2 bowl 2 Games (total pins)
2006 Scratch Rules and Regulations
1. ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be a certified member of the USBC. Unmarried grade or high school students who have not reached age 18 must have written consent from a parent or guardian.
2. After entries have been received and dates by the tournament director are not refused by the team or individual entrant prior to the schedule, no fees shall be refunded.
3. In case of a tie in any event of 1st place, a one game roll off will occur.
4. Any complaints or errors must be made within 48 hours. The decision of the Tournament Committee will be final.
5. Automatic scoring systems are used. Tournament management has the discretionary right to determine if an irretrievable frame or game should be re-bowled.
6. A complete entry fee with name and address must be forwarded with entry form.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH THROUGH THE MAIL.
7. The Tournament Committee reserves all rights and any USBC rule not covered in these rules will prevail throughout this tournament.
John Borders and Chip Slocum (609)882-0661